Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kevin Morwood <ke...@morwood.ca> on 2005/05/02 13:33:13 UTC

Raising the score...

Hello,

I have an old email address that a few contacts still use to reach me.
I've tried to get everyone up to date on the new address but no luck.
That's not really the issue though...

The reason I changed addresses was that the spam that was coming in was
all addressed to the old address.  I see that SA has a concept of
'blacklist_to' but that will probably be overkill...right?

If I set up whitelists for the people who I know...and who still use my
old adress...and blacklist all other mail that is addressed to this
address...will that work?

Is there a better way...besides begging these contacts to finally update
their address books?  :)

TIA,
Kevin