Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Новиков Илья <in...@govvrn.ru> on 2013/03/13 09:09:52 UTC

New openmeetings design

Hello folks,

I have prepared few samples of a new design for HTML5 version of Openmeetings 1-loading page, 2-authorization form.

Please let me know what do you think about this approach.

1) http://niofbi.ru/openmeetings/index.php
2) http://niofbi.ru/openmeetings/form.php

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
@All OK let it be the checkbox :)
@Alexey
1) I have in mind URLs like
http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings/html/#very_complex_unreadable_hash to
bypass login in case of invitations
2) it looks nice :)
3) I'm afraid we should use oAuth to "login with gmail account", having
checkbox will not help

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.
Is very beautiful. Incredible like is speed in HTML. Calendar is very good
too.

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.
2013/3/13 Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>

> I see no need in "remember me" checkbox since almost all browsers offers
> "save password" feature

I think "remember me" in login screen very utile because jump one boring
form.

> The also no need in progress indicator since there is no "heave" download
> on application start ....

I prefer  one message explain process.

> I would really appreciate any CSS/Markup changes so HTML5 version will look
> even better

I too.

Re: New openmeetings design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
> I see no need in "remember me" checkbox

1.
this checkbox is needed to completely skip login screen
most users don't want spending their time there
well, I think this screen should be skipped for those who need access
to public rooms as well
when you login you get more options like private rooms

2.
Maxim, what do you think of proposed widgets? Do you like them?

3.
I think login should make use of other auth systems e.g. "sign in with
your gmail account"

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095