Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Bender <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/15 00:28:24 UTC

Can't drop regionInTransition

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a table I created earlier, testing out LZO
compression.  For some reason I can't disable/drop the table, since it is
constantly in an OPENING state and never gets assigned to a region.  Does
anyone have experience with this, and a possible way to disable/manage this
table?

Thanks!
Jon

Log from the HBase master:
http://pastebin.com/i00uXHJb

Re: Can't drop regionInTransition

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Is this region assigned or not?  Try assigning it in the shell.  See
what happens.

Or try removing it from zk.

./bin/hbase zkcli

Do 'help'

You can list content of /hbase/unassigned... then delete it.

St.Ack

Posted by 陈加俊 <cj...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Best regards