Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu> on 2002/10/26 08:19:15 UTC

RE: static pages

You can setup a filter according to the new Servlet Spec to restrict
access to static content via Role management (SEE TOMCAT MANUAL).  But
as for Struts specifically, I'm not completely sure.

Re: static pages

Posted by Affan Qureshi <qu...@etilize.com>.
Also document management, change management, rights/access management is
easier

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>