Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/06/15 15:40:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Remove model attribute from MailRepositories

Could you explain a bit more how it is being used now? (if at all).  I'm not
using it outside the code base in CVS, so +1 assuming the current code base
isn't using it.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/
Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
Its not being used - all calls for a repository have model=SYNCHRONOUS.
Basicaly, its a carryover from the avalon repository system which isn't
relevant to mail repositories.
I'll try to get this done soon.
Charles