Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org> on 2018/06/09 13:40:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache NiFi Registry 0.2.0

Hi everyone,

There have been a lot of great improvements to Apache NiFi Registry since the initial release, and I'd like to start a discussion about releasing 0.2.0.

There are only a few outstanding issues that have been marked for 0.2.0 in JIRA [1]:

- NIFIREG-172 adds a self-hosted Swagger UI for the NiFi Registry REST API. A PR is available for this, so it just needs to be reviewed/finalized and merged.
- NIFIREG-39 and NIFIREG-127 relate to migrating to Apache NiFi FDS 0.1.0 and Angular 5.2 as dependencies for the front end. It looks like NiFi Registry PR #123 addresses both of these in anticipation of the initial release of Apache NiFi FDS (thanks, Scott for getting this ready!). Those tickets cannot be closed until after the NiFi FDS 0.1.0 RC vote [2] completes and the resulting artifacts are available, but it looks like that should be soon!

For those interested in the full list of issues that have been completed for Apache NiFi Registry 0.2.0 so far see [3]. If anyone has any thought or comments on these or other issues that they would like to be included in the next release, please reply to this thread. I think we are in good shape to prep an RC soon. Also, I'm glad to volunteer to RM this release if no one else would like to.

Thanks,
Kevin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-172?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFIREG%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.2.0%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20

[2] http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-NiFi-Flow-Design-System-0-1-0-td18967.html

[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-173?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFIREG%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.2.0

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi vg ,vRegistry 0.2.0

Posted by Steven Youtsey <sy...@gmail.com>.

Or,

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.