Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 22:40:24 UTC

Localbean EJB injection

Hi All,

I spotted an issue where if a JSF managed bean (and servlets as well I
guess) had a @EJB field that was a @LocalBean, it looked like we weren't
quite adding doing the JNDI enc code correctly (so JSF was doing a lookup
for class/field!local instead of class/field!localbean as the reference in
JNDI had an InterfaceType of local).

I've done a fix and committed it (r1080362), but if causes any problems
please feel free to shout or revert it.

I've add a LocalBean injection to the ejb-examples servlet as well, and that
seems to work correctly.

One other thing, I also added another exception to the if statement in
TempClassLoader that decides whether to look for classes in the parent or
not, which seemed to get MyFaces 2 working for me.

Jon