Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Marc Logemann <ma...@logemann.org> on 2005/03/26 02:25:43 UTC

tapestry forrest stylesheets and xmaps

Hi,

after getting the exact location of the xdocs in the tapestry repository
from Howard, i am wondering if the XML-Stylesheets (XLS) and
cocoon/forrrest xmap's are also inside the CVS.

The interessting thing tapestry does with forrest and that no other site
seems to have is the ability to write a xdoc document with several
sections and let Forrest generate different output files (html) based on
the defined sections. This seems to be non-standard in Forrest and i
would love to see how its done.

Can it be that the website is far away from the CVS when it comes to the
documentation stuff? I checked the xdocs and site.xml and at the same
time viewed the official website and sometimes it seems totally different.

thanks for any infos.

--
regards
Marc Logemann

Re: tapestry forrest stylesheets and xmaps

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.