Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/06 22:46:25 UTC

SSL - cannot find /root/.keystore

I'm getting this error while attempting to setup SSL on port 443 on Tomcat
on Linux:

initKeyStore:  java.io.FileNotFoundException: /root/.keystore (No such file
or directory)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /root/.keystore (No such file or directory)

A temporary certificate has been generated and exists in my java/j2sdk/bin
directory.  Perhaps these files are suppose to go at the root or something?
But none of these generated files are of type *.keystore.  Also, is there an
attribute for the SSL connector where you can specify location of these
docs?

Thanks.
Neal

RE: SSL - cannot find /root/.keystore

Posted by neal <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Actually, I just did a more thorough read of the docs and found the answer.
It's still not working ... but I found the answer to the two questions.  :)