Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM> on 2005/07/21 22:54:18 UTC

old database upgrade code

I have a small task that needs to be run as part of the database upgrade procedure for the new theme management code and I'd like to put it in the current UpgradeDatabase class.  This class looks like it was only used back before the 1.0 release and the code is obsolete.

Does anyone have any objections to me just removing the old upgrade code?  Basically under the assumption that doing a direct upgrade from pre-1.0 straight to 1.3.x is not supported.

-- Allen

Re: old database upgrade code

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
+1 on removal