Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 20:23:35 UTC

scrollToIndex in filtered list

Seems like scrollToIndex(index); in the filtered arrayCollection that is a
dataProvider for adg is not working properly. I am not getting to an item
with the provided index.
Another words, I am scrolloing to an item with index =2, but the grid gets
somewhere else.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: scrollToIndex in filtered list

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
you might need to call validateNow() before calling scroll to index. try
also calling ensure index is visible. if you are using virtual rows you
many need to call validate now multiple times. I'll try and dig up the
code.