Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Kazunori Kiyama <ka...@qf7.so-net.ne.jp> on 2004/02/12 18:20:02 UTC

Groupware Portlet

Does anyone know if someone develop and sell "JSR 168 compliant"
Notes or Domino Portlet(Mail, Calendar, ToDo, etc...)?

I would like to know any other Portlet that connects to Groupware
(MS Exchange) too.

thanks,
Kazu

Re: Groupware Portlet

Posted by mphee <mp...@jump-technologies.com>.
I'd be interested in one that connects to Exchange.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:20:02 +0900, Kazunori Kiyama wrote