Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 13:44:03 UTC

qpid-tools on PyPi

Hello list,

does anyone know who is responsible for the qpid-tools on PyPi [1]?

It says the author is Apache Qpid but I cannot find a reference to
it on our webpage and worse I cannot find the sources.

I have a report that it does not install on windows with pip (it
complains about qpid-config.bat not being present).

Kind regards,
Lorenz

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/qpid-tools

Re: qpid-tools on PyPi

Posted by Irina Boverman <ib...@redhat.com>.
Hi Lorenz,
I am maintaining qpid-tools in PyPi and will post revised version which
will include .bat files later today.
Regards, Irina.

Re: qpid-tools on PyPi

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Lorenz.  I handled a similar issue recently[1].  I can make sure we get
this one too.

After the source reorg, the content of qpid tools moved into the cpp tree.

https://github.com/apache/qpid-cpp/tree/master/management/python/bin

[1]:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/qpid-python-test-bat-does-not-exist-tt7664284.html