Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/10 15:17:42 UTC

Slack channel for Zeppelin community

Hi Folks,

We have an apache slack channel for Zeppelin, but we didn't make lots of
discussion there,  but I think it is suitable for many kinds of discussion,
specially we recently talked about regular community sync up meeting. So if
you are interested, please leave your slack account in this thread, I will
invite you to join it.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Slack channel for Zeppelin community

Posted by Dan Maloney <da...@zepl.com>.
Thanks Jeff...my Slack account is dan@zepl.com

--
*Dan Maloney* | *Zepl *| CEO | M +1 650.862.5219 | dan.maloney@zepl.com |
zepl.com <https://www.zepl.com/> | Twitter

Re: Slack channel for Zeppelin community

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

I sent a doodle poll in the slack channel, please choose an available time
slot for this meeting.

And let me know if you still haven't receive the slack invitation.

Dovi Joel <do...@joel.family> 于2021年2月23日周二 下午6:52写道:

Posted by Dovi Joel <do...@joel.family>.

Posted by carsten <ca...@coretron.de>.
Hello Jeff,

I'd appreciate it if you would add me ( carsten@coretron.de ) to the
slack channel as well.

All the best,

Carsten

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carsten,

I send invitation again.

carsten <ca...@coretron.de> 于2021年2月18日周四 下午10:50写道:

Posted by carsten <ca...@coretron.de>.
Hello Jeff,

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone,

Posted by Sam Nicholson <sa...@ogt11.com>.

Posted by Amit Shahi <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

I agree. My slack email is ami.oneworld@gmail.com

Thanks,
Amit

Posted by Robin Hillyard <ro...@gmail.com>.
scalaprof@gmail.com

Posted by Паша <pa...@gmail.com>.
Didn't receive my invitation too :(

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeff,

Posted by Andy Flint <An...@fico.com>.
Hello, Jeff. I’d like to participate in the Slack channel for Zeppelin.  Can you please invite me at andyflint@fico.com<ma...@fico.com>?  Thank you.

Andy

We have an apache slack channel for Zeppelin, but we didn't make lots of discussion there,  but I think it is suitable for many kinds of discussion, specially we recently talked about regular community sync up meeting. So if you are interested, please leave your slack account in this thread, I will invite you to join it.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: Slack channel for Zeppelin community

Posted by Xiaohui Liu <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff

Please add me to the slack channel. My email is herolxh@gmail.com.

Regards
Oreh

Posted by Francois Reynald <fr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Please add me too: francois.reynald@gmail.com

Best,

—François

Posted by Joaquin Salvachua <js...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <co...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, its the same slack.
All good you can discard my previous email.

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <an...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Bryan Katis <br...@zepl.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Thanks, my slack email s epugh@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>

> On Feb 10, 2021, at 10:17 AM, Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> We have an apache slack channel for Zeppelin, but we didn't make lots of discussion there,  but I think it is suitable for many kinds of discussion, specially we recently talked about regular community sync up meeting. So if you are interested, please leave your slack account in this thread, I will invite you to join it.
>

> --
> Best Regards
>
> Jeff Zhang

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

Re: Slack channel for Zeppelin community

Posted by Pasha Finkelshteyn <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

I'm Pasha Finkelshteyn from JetBrains Big Data Tools team, we've met at
SmartData Conference. Could you add my by asm0dey@jetbrain.com too,
please? Thank you!
On 21/02/15 10:33AM, Andrea Santurbano wrote:
> Hi Jeff, my email is santand@gmail.com can you please add me in?
>
> Il giorno mer 10 feb 2021 alle ore 16:18 Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > We have an apache slack channel for Zeppelin, but we didn't make lots of
> > discussion there,  but I think it is suitable for many kinds of discussion,
> > specially we recently talked about regular community sync up meeting. So if
> > you are interested, please leave your slack account in this thread, I will
> > invite you to join it.
> >

> > --
> > Best Regards
> >
> > Jeff Zhang

Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains

Re: Slack channel for Zeppelin community

Posted by Andrea Santurbano <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
done

Andreas Weise <an...@gmail.com> 于2021年5月26日周三 下午10:47写道:

Posted by Andreas Weise <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

could you add me as well to the slack chan
andreas.weise at gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Andreas

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.