Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/07/16 11:15:33 UTC

Maven study (was : Re: Lenya and Maven)

Thanks Andreas for this good point.

IMO

-1 for all in jar by default (could be an option ? If yes could be
interesting if performance gain), ability to change "in fly" sitemap and
xslt is a really good thing (direct effect, no boring compilation wait,...)

Any others issues like this will be great help for make the "move to
maven" decision.