Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dimitri Yioulos <dy...@onpointfc.com> on 2012/09/28 22:16:12 UTC

Re: {Disarmed} Re: Sending IP Address in Emails

As to the second computer, the reason you can connect  to OM using an inside
address, but not an outside one, may be a function of your firewall/router.  In
our environment, we can't go outside to come inside.  It's a security thing.
We can connect to our OM server using its internal IP address.  But, we can't
use the external IP address, because we'd be going outside to come back and, as
Jake pointed out, that door is locked.

<dy...@onpointfc.com>wrote:
> [...]

believed to be clean.