Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kukreja sanjeev <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/18 12:35:44 UTC

Reg: Problem related to setting up of Indexed property on Form Submit

Hi Guys,
  I am facing problem related to setting up the Indexed property on form submit in struts 2.x. It would be great if you can provide your valuable inputs to rectify this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sanjeev

---------------------------------

Re: Reg: Problem related to setting up of Indexed property on Form Submit

Posted by kukreja sanjeev <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Laurie,
    I have found the answer.
  It was due to a miss from my end to add conversion properties.
  Anyways, Thanks for the reply.

  Regards,
  sanjeeev

Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> wrote:
  kukreja sanjeev wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I am facing problem related to setting up the Indexed property on form submit in struts 2.x. It would be great if you can provide your valuable inputs to rectify this.

It would help if you described what the problem is... Is something not
working, or are you just unsure how to do what you want to? If the
latter, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

L.

Re: Reg: Problem related to setting up of Indexed property on Form Submit

Posted by kukreja sanjeev <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Laurie,

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.