Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 08:58:44 UTC

Karaf shutdown while starting

How to make karaf start successful if stopped while starting?

1. First time start the karaf
2. Stop the karaf before it actually starts fully.
3. Start the karaf

Karaf does not start, how to resolve the issue?

1. First time start the karaf
2. Stop the karaf before it actually starts fully.
3. delete data folder
4. Start the karaf

Karaf starts

Re: Karaf shutdown while starting

Posted by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com>.
karaf version is 3.0.0

Srikanth Hugar
www.gharki.com

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
What's your Karaf version ?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf shutdown while starting

Posted by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf shutdown while starting

Posted by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com>.
Additional details

*Start First time*
07:38:03.484 [FelixStartLevel] INFO  o.a.k.f.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl -
Installing feature cxf-ws-policy 2.7.7
07:38:07.150 [FelixStartLevel] INFO  o.a.k.f.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl -
Installing feature wss4j 1.6.12

*Shutdown while karaf starting*
07:38:37.258 [Thread-2] INFO  o.a.karaf.main.ShutdownSocketThread - Karaf
shutdown socket: received shutdown command. Stopping framework...

*Start again without deleting data folder.*
07:45:35.968 [Blueprint Extender: 1] ERROR o.a.a.b.c.BlueprintContainerImpl
- Unable to start blueprint container for bundle
org.apache.karaf.shell.help due to unresolved dependencies
[(objectClass=org.apache.felix.service.threadio.ThreadIO)]
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null

Srikanth Hugar
www.gharki.com