Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org> on 2019/11/18 09:22:37 UTC

[Call for vote] Upcoming 3.5.0 Deprecation plan

Hello everyone,

I propose to submit to a vote the following deprecation:

 - To be deprecated in upcoming 3.5.0 and removed in 3.6.0:

    - james-server-mailet BayesianAnalysis + BayesianAnalysisFeeder +
JDBCBayesianAnalyser
      mailet/ai mailets to be used instead.

    - ToRecipientFolder.
      WithStorageDirective + LocalDelivery to be used instead.
      This will limit user misunderstandings

    - mpt/antlib + mpt/mpt-maven-plugin + mpt/app
      Not aware of usages, not exposed to users

Voting period: From 18th November 2019 10 am UTC to 25th November 10 am UTC

Voting rule: Quorum of 3 PMC member required, this vote may be vetoed.

Best regards,

Benoit Tellier

Re: [Call for vote] Upcoming 3.5.0 Deprecation plan

Posted by Antoine Duprat <ad...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Rene Cordier <rc...@apache.org>.
+1,

Rene Cordier.

Posted by Đức Trần Tiến <tr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vào Th 2, 18 thg 11, 2019 vào lúc 16:22 Tellier Benoit <
btellier@apache.org> đã viết: