Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com> on 2008/10/09 00:52:42 UTC

HBase: Stack and Jim contributions

We are happy to announce that we've been cleared to contribute patches again.  Looking forward to getting back to writing code.

Yours,

Jim and Stack.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)

Re: HBase: Stack and Jim contributions

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Let's kick ass and take names! :P

J-D

Posted by Daniel Leffel <da...@gmail.com>.
Hurray! This is excellent news!

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Jim Kellerman (POWERSET) <

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Good news. :)

--