Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> on 2013/08/12 08:45:51 UTC

Updating obr with latest release of prefs service

Hi,

The process as documented in [1] to update obr is not clear to me. How
do I actually update repository.xml with released artifacts? Do I
checkout from the svn tag and run the maven command? It does not sound
correct, since it will lead to regeneration of artifacts. Ideally I
would like repository.xml to be updated with artifacts that are uploaded
to remote repository.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1]
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management-nexus.html

Re: Updating obr with latest release of prefs service

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Sahoo

Thanks for exploring.

The site can be updated as described here: http://felix.apache.org/documentation.html#site-how-to