Posted to user@roller.apache.org by GregBrus <gr...@uchicago.edu> on 2006/04/03 21:43:26 UTC

roller.xml for Oracle 10g

Hi,
Can somebody send me really working roller.xml.
I have problem with jdbc string.
I use ojdbc14.jar in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.
Thanks
GregBrus
uchicago.edu
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: roller.xml for Oracle 10g

Posted by To...@persgroep.be.
According to me you don't need a roller.xml file for Oracle 10g, only for
Tomcat.

I configured roller 2.0 (version without ACEGI) with JAAS. I also tried to
work with the DataSourceUserManager class of Orion, but I got it to work
on my Oracle standalone container, but not on our server ... That's why I
used JAAS ...

Check out my blog ...

http://jroller.com/page/stroobat

GregBrus <gr...@uchicago.edu>