Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2014/11/29 14:50:14 UTC

Tools for code analysis

Dear all, before touching the whole build I would like to hear your opinion on the integration of tool support for code analysis in our build chain.

I would like to integrate the following tools in our build chain:

- Findbugs
- Checkstyle
- jQassistant

jQassistant is a quite new tool. It allows to import a code basis ( also Maven POMs) into Neo4j and to validate  custom constraints expressed as graph query.

To ensure a fast build they must be triggered by a setting a property or a Maven profile. Later we can decide to have hard constraints which must be fullfilled for a release.

Wdyt?

Best,
Oliver

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: Tools for code analysis

Posted by Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <ot...@gmail.com>.
I like the sonar

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

blog:     http://otaviosantana.blogspot.com.br/
twitter: http://twitter.com/otaviojava
site:     *http://about.me/otaviojava <http://about.me/otaviojava>*
55 (11) 98255-3513

Re: Tools for code analysis

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tools for code analysis

Posted by Andres Almiray <aa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tools for code analysis

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Hi Anatole,

this is does not exclude each other. The direct integration offers
support during 'local' development while sonar will help us to see our
progress.

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Tools for code analysis

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
I would prefer using sonarcube. We can get a free build account from them
(aka nemo.sonarcube.org)..
Oliver B. Fischer <o....@swe-blog.net> schrieb am Sa., 29. Nov. 2014
um 14:51: