Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/01 21:20:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Tomcat + APR + 64-bit is it possible??

Hi,

I did not see Tomcat APR 64-bit binaries for download so does that mean if I want Apache and Tomcat running as 64-bit I can not use APR and instead go with 64-bit Apache httpd and Tomcat with 64-bit Java JDK?

Thanks,
-Tony

[users@httpd] Re: Tomcat + APR + 64-bit is it possible??

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
So there is no Apache Web server 64-bit binary for windows? I went to try to download one and it looked like none existed.

Am I right?