Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Emmanuel Delrue <ed...@sextant-informatique.com> on 2003/11/13 14:40:44 UTC

CPU Consumption when return a lot of data

Hi,

I have a problem when my xml rpc method return a big size Vector. The client receive all the data but the xml rpc server (Servlet in Tomcat) consume 100% of the cpu during several minutes.

Is there a maximum size to return ?

Thanks a lots,
Manu

Re: CPU Consumption when return a lot of data