Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/06 08:54:00 UTC

[karaf] Maven Features Plugin ...?

the servicemix maven features plugin looks like it might be really
useful for Karaf

1. is it possible to separate the servicemix specific functions?
2. are there any plans to move, fork or split the plugin into karaf?

- robert

Re: [karaf] Maven Features Plugin ...?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
I agree with the above, this makes sense to have in Karaf.

Jamie

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--