Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/07 18:23:31 UTC

[Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2007" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2007

The comment on the change is:
status report time again

New page:
'''General Comments'''

No project-level issues at the moment.

-----

'''XML Graphics Commons'''

Not much activity here during the last three months. Only a new component in the !PostScript area was added.

'''Batik'''

Batik has released version 1.7beta1 after a longer period with no releases.

Otherwise, bugs are being fixed. Especially the newly added animation part is improved.

Cameron !McCormack will be mentoring two Google Summer of Code students.

'''FOP'''

No releases this quarter. We've had quite a few patches from new contributors. Not all have been processed, yet, as everyone is quite busy. Otherwise, we see the usual improvements/bugfixes happening. The most important additions this quarter were support for exact positioning of link destinations and for the collapsing border model.