Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sankar Mittapally <sa...@creditvidya.com> on 2017/06/05 08:10:00 UTC

Unable to read CSV in R from Hadoop Cluster

Hello,

 I am new to big data environment, We have setup Hadoop cluster with
Zeppelin. Now trying to read csv file and getting below error. This file
have full permissions.

Error in file(file, "rt"): cannot open the connection

This is the procedure I am following.

%dep z.reset() // Add spark-csv package
z.load("com.databricks:spark-csv_2.10:1.2.0")

%spark2.r
data <- read.csv(file='test/test.csv',header=TRUE,sep='\t')

Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks

Re: Unable to read CSV in R from Hadoop Cluster

Posted by Sankar Mittapally <sa...@creditvidya.com>.
No Luck Georg.

Posted by Georg Heiler <ge...@gmail.com>.