Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Surbhi Gupta <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/29 01:24:36 UTC

How to use nodetool ring only for one data center

Hi,

I wanted to know, how can we get the information of the token rings only
for one data centers when using vnodes and multiple data center.

Thanks
Surbhi

Re: How to use nodetool ring only for one data center

Posted by Surbhi Gupta <su...@gmail.com>.
When we have multi datacenter . In output datacenter like DC1 etc is not
easy to associate with each node like we have RAC .

Posted by Rahul Neelakantan <ra...@rahul.be>.