Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by W B D <wb...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2019/09/06 02:43:09 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.15.10 not yet advertised on website

I saw that the vote passed for the release of 5.15.10, and that the maven
repository and download folder are both in place, but the website still
indicates 5.15.9 as the current release. Did something go wrong with the
publishing process?

Re: ActiveMQ 5.15.10 not yet advertised on website

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Tim,

it's in my bucket, but I'm late on this (due to ApacheCon).

It will happen very soon.

Sorry again for the delay.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: ActiveMQ 5.15.10 not yet advertised on website

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
Is there some hurdle that is holding up the process?  Seems like we should
have an announce thread by now and the site should be updated.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:27 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's on the way, I'm preparing the website update. Chris helped me to
> finalize the release (publishing on dist.apache.org), so, now I'm moving
> forward on the website update and announcement e-mail.
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 06/09/2019 04:43, W B D wrote:
> > I saw that the vote passed for the release of 5.15.10, and that the maven
> > repository and download folder are both in place, but the website still
> > indicates 5.15.9 as the current release. Did something go wrong with the
> > publishing process?
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Tim Bish

Re: ActiveMQ 5.15.10 not yet advertised on website

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré