Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ragu Sivaraman <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/07/04 03:58:00 UTC

Serializers issue

SOAP Gurus!!!

I have this question... Can we have multiple serializers in a soap
application??

Say for example: CollectionSerializer for collections API and beanserializer
for the collected beans?

Any thoughts?

Re: Serializers issue

Posted by Michele Costabile <mi...@zucchetti.com>.
> SOAP Gurus!!!
>
> I have this question... Can we have multiple serializers in a soap
> application??

Yes, the SoapMappingRegistry is a table and can contain as many serializers
as you like. If you follow the process in single step on the sources you
will see that serializers are called quite often. The BenaSerializer, for
example calls specific serializers for every field of the bean.

Re: Serializers issue

Posted by Michele Costabile <mi...@zucchetti.com>.