Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Carlos Bergueira <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/22 19:19:35 UTC

Excel generating multiple files

Hi All,
 I need write data (records from MySql) into an excel file.
Problem is: I need more than excel sheet capacity; i.e, more than 65536.
That's why I want to create the following filosofy: file_1.xls, file_2.xls,
etc., file_n.xls.
My java class is generating only one file and data are alwayes write into
the same file/sheet/row !
 Do someone have a code that generate multiple excel file ?
 Help is appreciate !
Thanks.

--
Cumprts,
Carlos Bergueira

Re: Excel generating multiple files

Posted by Carlos Bergueira <ca...@gmail.com>.
 Karl,
 It's +/- what i am doing; problem is in opening and closing workbook (i
think !).
   Hi Tommy,
 Could you pls send me you class to look for help !
I think the way is +/- the same; maybe i can change my filosofy of
generating a lot of files to have more than one sheet into the same
Thanks !

--
Cumprts,
Carlos Bergueira