Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by gi...@cementia.lafarge.com on 2004/08/24 01:00:07 UTC

Gilles Huline/Cementia-Holding/Ch/Cement/Lafarge is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  13.08.2004 and will not return until 30.08.2004.

Call me at +41797468083 if urgent.
"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains.  Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  E-mails are susceptible
to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their consequences. You should be
aware, that the company  may monitor your emails and their content"