Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Garry Taylor <gi...@gbdesign.net> on 2006/03/05 02:23:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Segment Fault

Hi
Can anyone help me findout what is killing an apache child when I
process a paypal script. The paypal script works from the command line
and on other systems.

When I try to process of the new system I get an apache segment fault
and the child dies.
I have tried running gbd but this produces nothing as I don't think
debuging support was compliled in. I have also tried to enable CoreDump
without any sucess. Also I don't really know how to get gdb to find the
right pid for the child.

Log file show: [date and time] [notice] child pid 1685 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the PayPal libs without sucess.

This is a live server so I am reluctent to reinstall apache. Does anyone
have any ideas on what I could do next?

Thanx for any help you can give me.
PS I have Googled and read all the FAQ and tried everything from Apache
Debuging page.
Giz