Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@SunGardEBS.com on 2007/06/10 23:56:23 UTC

mvn-qalabs-plugin question

Hi Everyone,

I'm using the mvn-qalabs-plugin in a multi module build.  I've put in the
workaround described at the plugin's website and are getting reports.
However there are two things I have noticed that is wrong.

First, the findbugs numbers are doubled.  I noticed that in the
findbugs.xml doc, that each defect is in there twice.

Second, the movers report is not reading the qalabs.xml correctly.  It is
stating that the first date the report was run is the current run so it is
always showing an up swing of errors.  The previous run column is blank.

Has anyone else experienced these issues or does anyone have this plugin
working correctly in a multi module project?

Thanks,

David