Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 16:07:18 UTC

New committer and PMC member

Hi,

Please welcome Christoph Kiehl as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently voted to
grant committership to Christoph and he accepted the nomination. The
related administrational work is also now taken care of.

Christoph, welcome to the team!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New committer and PMC member

Posted by Christoph Kiehl <ch...@sulu3000.de>.
Alexandru Popescu ☀ wrote:

>> > Please welcome Christoph Kiehl as a new committer and PMC member of
>> > the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently voted to
>> > grant committership to Christoph and he accepted the nomination. The
>> > related administrational work is also now taken care of.
>> >
>> > Christoph, welcome to the team!
>> >

>> Cool! Congrats!
>
> Just wondering: have you also joined Day?

Thanks! And no, I haven't joined Day ;)

Cheers,
Christoph

Re: New committer and PMC member

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.
On 7/26/07, Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/26/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please welcome Christoph Kiehl as a new committer and PMC member of
> > the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently voted to
> > grant committership to Christoph and he accepted the nomination. The
> > related administrational work is also now taken care of.
> >
> > Christoph, welcome to the team!
> >

> Cool! Congrats!

Just wondering: have you also joined Day?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christoph Kiehl <ch...@sulu3000.de>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Please welcome Christoph Kiehl as a new committer and PMC member of
> the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently voted to
> grant committership to Christoph and he accepted the nomination. The
> related administrational work is also now taken care of.
>
> Christoph, welcome to the team!

Thanks a lot for your trust. I really appreciate your decision to propose me as
a committer! I'm glad to join the Jackrabbit PMC and hope to provide a few more
patches in the future ;)

Cheers,
Christoph