Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by so...@lidp.com on 2007/09/07 21:53:01 UTC

What Java object fulfills databinding.types.Time?

What sort of Java object fulfills the requirements of
org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Time ?

I am trying to set a Time in a WSDL record via a Java class.  But I have
not been able to find a Java return type that satisfies WSDL's
desire for an axis2 Time.

I have tried these types: int, long, double, java.lang.Double,
                          java.util.Date, java.sql.Time, and even
                          java.lang.String.

    [javac] InquirePolicySkeleton.java:60: setEntryTime(org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Time) in inquirepolicy.xsd.AccountingTransactionType cannot be applied to (java.sql.Time)

--
    Respectfully,

        Tom Solon, SCJP, FLMI,
        FFSI, ACS, AIAA, ARA, AAPA, AIRC
        630.829.7137

Re: What Java object fulfills databinding.types.Time?

Posted by so...@lidp.com.
java.util.Calendar wasn't accepted either, but thanks for the suggestion.

    [javac] InquirePolicySkeleton.java:107: setEntryTime(org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Time) in inquirepolicy.xsd.AccountingTransactionType cannot be applied to (java.util.Calendar)