Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/11/15 14:17:40 UTC

Diff of 6.0.x vs trunk

All,

I am starting the process of reviewing a diff of all of 6.0.x against
trunk. This is to ensure that:
- all the changes to 6.0.x have also been made to trunk
- all appropriate changes from trunk are ported to 6.0.x
- the trunk change log is complete

I'll add a temporary file to trunk to track progress.

The aim is that by the end of this process - if I ever get there ;) - all
the differences between 6.0.x and trunk will be one of the following:
- merged into trunk/6.0.x as appropriate to eliminate the difference
- proposed for merge into 6.0.x
- added to the trunk change log

At the end of this the trunk change log should be an accurate list of the
differences between 6.0.x and trunk so it can be used as the basis for for
7.0.0 change log.

I'll note any outstanding issues in the temporary file.

Mark