Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Morsberger <da...@home.com> on 2001/12/23 23:36:06 UTC

Re: Need to refresh .jsp page around five times before it works properly

We have a similar problem with Tomcat 3.2 and 3.3. The web page is sometimes
blank (no error) after the JSP is compiled. If the page is refreshed /
reloaded then the page is properly displayed.

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
Has anyone out there found a solution to this problem?  Anything that can be
done with the configuration?

Posted by James Chuang <dr...@earthlink.net>.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.

Posted by David Morsberger <da...@home.com>.

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.

Posted by David Morsberger <da...@home.com>.
I can not make a blanket statement but when our pages do not load all
attributes coming into the page are null.

They are also null when the page is refreshed.