Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinod Kumar <vk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/13 19:47:54 UTC

How to access JSP variable declared in layout file into a tile

Hi All,
 I have a JSP variable declared in the tiles layout
file. Now I want to use that variable inside one of
the tile declared in this layout.

Below is the layout file and I have a JSP variable
called "test" dclared in this. Now I want to use this
variable in the "content" tile. How can i do this.

 ***********start of layout-tiles.jsp**************
 <head>
       <title><tiles:insert
attribute="title"/></title>