Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by alexmathew <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 11:18:57 UTC

Ibatis2 select result Unpredicted results

Hi,
I was working in ibatis1 and recently moved to ibatis2.Now I am facing a
problem like when  i call an select query after one insertion(most
frequently after insertion )  result will vary.If I refresh the page the
newly inserted value disappear and on repeat refresh some times it will
come.
I am really stuck with the problem ,I am listing my configuration files

I will be grateful if someone can help me out of this

my configuration file  look like
 ppublic class FleetSqlConfig {
	 private FleetSqlConfig() {
	    }
	 private static SqlMapClient sqlMapper;
	static {
	try {
		 Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader("fleet/properties/SqlMapConfig.xml");
	      sqlMapper = SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);
	      reader.close();
	} catch (Exception e) {

	e.printStackTrace();
	throw new RuntimeException ("Error initializing MyAppSqlConfig class.
Cause:" + e);
	}
	}
	public static SqlMapClient getSqlMapInstance () {
	return sqlMapper;
	}
}

And my sqlMapConfig
<sqlMapConfig>
<properties resource="fleet/properties/fleet.properties" />
 <settings
    cacheModelsEnabled="false"
    lazyLoadingEnabled="false"
    enhancementEnabled="true"
    maxSessions="64"
    maxTransactions="8"
    maxRequests="128"/>
  <!-- Configure a built-in transaction manager.  If you're using an
       app server, you probably want to use its transaction manager
       and a managed datasource -->
  <transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="false">
    <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
      <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${SimpleDriver}"/>
      <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${SimpleUrl}"/>
      <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${SimpleUsername}"/>
      <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${SimplePassword}"/>
      <property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections" value="15"/>
      <property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections" value="15"/>
      <property name="Pool.MaximumWait" value="2000"/>

    </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

  <!-- List the SQL Map XML files. They can be loaded from the
       classpath, as they are here (com.domain.data...) -->
  <sqlMap resource="fleet/persistance/sql/Login.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="fleet/persistance/sql/GeneralReport.xml"/>
</sqlMapConfig>
 and using a class

	private static final LogSheetLogic instance = new LogSheetLogic();
	  private static SqlMapClient sqlMapper;
		private LogSheetLogic() {
			sqlMapper = FleetSqlConfig.getSqlMapInstance();
			}

	public static LogSheetLogic getInstance() {
		return instance;
	}
		public ArrayList getAllIssuedLogSheet()throws SQLException {
		return(ArrayList)sqlMapper.queryForList("getAllIssuedLogSheet",null);
	}

Thanks in advance