Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by William Beebe <wb...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/01 18:14:42 UTC

Introduction

Hello.

My name is Bill Beebe living in Orlando, Florida.

I'm a long time NetBeans user and occasional pre-release tester. I'm a
newcomer to this particular development effort. I offer to do the tasks
(documentation, reviews, bug fixing, and similar) that need to be done in
order to learn more about this overall development effort, as well as
NetBeans itself.

Very respectfully,

Bill

Re: Introduction