Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/21 17:11:35 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.3.1rc2

Hi Folks,
I am bringing this VOTE to a close with the following results

[3] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 2.3.1.
Lewis John McGibbney*
Sebastian Nagel*
Chris Mattmann*

[0] -1 Do not release this package becauseā€¦

*Nutch PMC Member

I am really happy to therefore announce that the VOTE passes.
I'll progress with the release.
Thank you to everyone that contributed to the 2.3.1 development drive.
Lewis
(On behalf of the Nutch PMC)

--
*Lewis*