Posted to user@drill.apache.org by "Villagra Laso, Jesus Carlos" <Je...@tecnocom.es> on 2016/05/31 10:48:50 UTC

Elasticsearch

Hi

I am going to get data from apache drill to do a simple queries, I would like to use it in elasticsearch. And now I don't see where I do that with apache drill.

Have you thought any version for do that?

Thanks

[cid:image001.jpg@01D133FA.7A806350]
Jesús C. Villagrá Laso
Gerente de Innovación
Sector Industria
Miguel Yuste 45- Madrid 28037
Tel. Fijo: (+34) 91 325 33 00
Tel. Móvil / Fax: (+34) 620 6712 63
email: jesus.villagra@tecnocom.es<ma...@tecnocom.es>
http://www.tecnocom.es<http://www.tecnocom.es/>

Por favor, antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrate de que es necesario. Ayudemos a cuidar el medio ambiente
Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial o privilegiada. Si le ha llegado por error, rogamos no haga uso del mismo, avise al remitente y bórrelo. Consulte aviso legal<http://www.tecnocom.es/Paginas/InformacionLegal.aspx>
This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please do not use it, notify the sender of the error and delete it. See legal notice<http://www.tecnocom.es/sites/en/Paginas/InformacionLegal.aspx>

Re: Elasticsearch

Posted by Vince Gonzalez <vg...@mapr.com>.
The way I read your question, you might be wanting to use Drill to query Elasticsearch, or are you might be trying to index Drill query results with Elasticsearch.

If the first, this project looks cool: https://github.com/Anchormen/sql4es <https://github.com/Anchormen/sql4es>

You could use Drill + JDBC plugin + sql4es JDBC driver to query ES. I have not tried this myself.

If the second, you could CTAS to JSON <http://drill.apache.org/docs/create-table-as-ctas-command/>, then ingest the JSON into ES using your favorite method - e.g., logstash or something like that.

HTH

--vince