Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/07 21:46:55 UTC

Re: svn commit: r724190 - in /lucene/solr/trunk/contrib/extraction: build.xml lib/commons-codec-1.3.jar lib/commons-io-1.4.jar lib/commons-lang-2.1.jar lib/junit-3.8.1.jar

On Dec 7, 2008, at 3:21 PM, gsingers@apache.org wrote:

> SOLR-284: remove duplicated Tika libs
>
> Removed:
>    lucene/solr/trunk/contrib/extraction/lib/commons-lang-2.1.jar

My mistake, commons-lang is not in the root /lib, so this may cause
some problem with dependent libraries.

I don't know if it matters, but the velocity contrib uses commons-
lang-2.4.jar

Also, I see you did not remove: commons-logging.jar -- that may be
fine, but note that jcl-over-slf4j-1.5.5.jar is a drop in replacement
for commons-logging.jar -- this way anything using commons-logging can
be handled exactly the same as if it were using the slf4j API.

ryan

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Hmm, the tests pass w/o commons-lang, but they fail w/o commons-
logging.  Sigh.   I'll put lang back in.