Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michele Mase' <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 10:37:00 UTC

Re: jmeter GUI geometry size

Tx for you suggestion; I use 3 span  full hd monitors with a virtual
desktop of (3x1920) x 1080; jmeter as default uses about of 70% of your
desktop size; simply I don't want a huge centered jmeter window, I'm trying
to start jmeter with a smaller window; some other suggestions?
Regards
Michele Masè