Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by zh...@umich.edu on 2005/09/14 01:24:22 UTC

FOP and acroform

Can some one show me how to use FOP with fox tag to generate an AcroForm pdf
file?

-Henry

Re: FOP and acroform

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No, because something like that is not implemented. If it were it would
be documented on the website.

It has been mentioned that at some point someone wrote an extension
element that allowed injecting raw PDF code into the output file which
allowed the creation of PDF forms if someone had a lot of knowledge
about the PDF file format. But even I can't find this extension anywhere.

You're welcome to implement a AcroForm extension yourself and to donate
it to the FOP project. I'm sure some people would be delighted.
Otherwise, you can try to use iText to create PDF forms.

On 14.09.2005 01:24:22 zhlu wrote:
> Can some one show me how to use FOP with fox tag to generate an AcroForm pdf
> file?

Jeremias Maerki