Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2020/06/04 14:42:45 UTC

OPENNLP-1285 pull request

All,

I have put up a pull request for OPENNLP-1285. This issue was causing
OpenNLP builds to give different expected test results on OpenJDK 11 vs
OpenJDK 8. (Same hardware, same code, just different JDK versions.)

The pull request changes usages of java.lang.Math to java.lang.StrictMath
to give predictable floating point values across platforms. My build now
passes on OpenJDK 11 (previously failing) and OpenJDK 8 (previously
passing).

If you have time please review the pull request at
https://github.com/apache/opennlp/pull/377.

Thanks,
Jeff