Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by janI <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/12/19 11:51:20 UTC

Pootle server and file upload.

Hi.

I have just uploaded a bunch of updated files to danish language on the
pootle server (logged in as jani).

I got no errors during from pootle, but where can I see that the
contributions are in the pootle database, do I really have to open each
single file, and find a word that should have been changed ?

@juergen: If you have the time, can you generate an sdf file and check it
in ?

Thanks in advance
Jan I.

Re: Pootle server and file upload.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 12/19/12 3:47 PM, janI wrote:
> the pootle server is up to date (2 hours, just clicking away in pootle),
> all files are in, and I have removed all fuzzy marks and committed the
> suggestions, so the pootle db is ready to be converted to a sdf file.

good to know I will take it ...

But we should try to find it anyway for the next time.

It's probably easier to upload the po files and update the db via
command line.

you can set/remove the fuzzy flag with

msgattrib -set-fuzzy -o <output> <input>.po

Juergen

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.