Posted to user@flink.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2017/11/18 16:28:52 UTC

Apache Flink - Evictor interface clarification

Hi:
I am looking at the documentation and it states:
'The evictor has the ability to remove elements from a window after the trigger fires and before and/or after the window function is applied. '
I understand that if we use evictor's before method (evictBefore) it can remove items before invocation of the window computation.  But I am not sure what is the use of the evictor's after method (evictAfter) ?
Please let me know where I can find information about what are the use cases for evictor's after method (evictorAfter).
Thanks
Mans

Re: Apache Flink - Evictor interface clarification

Posted by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Vishu for the pointer.

    On Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:27 PM, Vishnu Viswanath <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Mans,